Taking care of your emotional health and well-being during this time is important. Below are a list of resources and tips for staying emotionally healthy and well.
Mental Health Resources
- 1st Responders Peer Support Network: Comprehensive, confidential mental health peer support is available through the Massachusetts State Peer Support Network to first responders who may be experiencing grief or trauma during the COVID-19 pandemic. You can learn more at this link.
- Crisis Text Line: Text this nationwide service from anywhere in the USA to text with a trained Crisis Counselor. Text TALK to 741741. Link here.
- National Parent Helpline. Call 800-4A-PARENT to talk to an operator or go to the website for a roundup of resources including health and mental health, personal safety, parenting, child development. Link here.
- Parental Stress Line: From Parents Helping Parents, trained volunteer counselors offer non-judgemental ways to relieve stress relating to their children and parenting. Multiple languages spoken. Call 800-632-8188. Link here.
- Veteran's Crisis Line: From the US Department of Veterans Affairs. Call 800-273-8255. Link here.
- Network of Care Massachusetts: Comprehensive statewide online resource to help anyone find information on mental health and substance use supports and services in their community. Link here.